Please check your email .
Provide quality support to the Business Development Manager to enable the
firm to achieve its strategic business development objectives
This is a key role that includes responsibility for:
a) All elements of the pitch/proposal/tender process.
b) Support across the full value chain of all BD deliverables (from inception to
finalisation with on-going maintenance).
c) Maintain all BD systems, standard documentation and templates.
d) Key business development processes and initiatives.
e) Provide ad hoc administrative support.
Support BD Process Manager as and when required
Duties & Responsibilities
Key responsibilities Key responsibilities will include:
• Support in the pitch / proposal / credentials / tender process.
o This includes logging of pitches, creation of pitches and follow-up (capturing of win/loss results in a regular fashion).
o All direct inputs into the pitch process (such as experience lists, templates).
• Support in gathering, compiling ad maintaining content:
o This includes, but is not limited to, CRM documents,
collateral, invitations, brochures, boilerplates, intranet and CVs etc.).
o In the correct location and in a timely fashion, e.g. Filesite, TTray.
• Support in preparing submissions for various annual directories, awards and league tables; and arranging interviews with stakeholders.
• Conduct desktop research and draft a report (on a client/ competitor /industry /product etc. using appropriate research tools).
• Schedule and coordinate meetings (and the relevant logistics) for the
Business Development Manager.
o Type up meeting notes and assist with follow-up where
• Compile PowerPoint presentations.
• Support in respect of the business planning process and support in
execution of BD deliverables.
• Supporting internal and external communications and intranet
(newsletter, newsflash, alerts, input to Connect).
• Support in respect of the Client Relationship Programme and future
Desired Experience & Qualification
Knowledge Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma in Business administration
• A minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience in a leading law firm/professional
services environment as marketing assistant and/or business administration
• Experience in working with tenders/proposals is preferable
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications typically received, we are not able to revert to every respondent unless there is interest in your profile.Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application unsuccessful. We thank you for your understanding in this regard.Only SA applicantsneed apply