The technical officer in charge of Advisory Services is the top frontline, customer-facing legal operational staff. He/she analyses legal correspondences, contracts, legislations and provide recommendation.
Key duties and responsibilities
1. Collect and organize legal data for own assignments from internal and/or external sources and systems.
2. Review and provide legal advice on contracts, agreements and MoU’s to be signed by the institution
3. Provide Legal guidance to the Institution and Taxpayers
4. Respond to taxpayer’s requests in relation to legal concerns and interpretations
5. Peform other duties that may be assigned in the interest of the Department and Institution in General
6. Conduct information review, analysis, and inspection of data or assignments for relevant core tasks to verify legal or procedural compliance
Required Academic Qualification Preferred
Qualifications 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Law specialized in Law Relevant Qualifications Required Trainings 1. Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice or Legislative drafting (ILPD)