Please check your email.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
• A Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Kenya School of Law.
• Must be a member of the Law Society of Kenya with a current practicing certificate.
• An advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
• CPS K and membership of the ICPSK will be an added advantage.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Should have at least Four 4 years relevant work experience.
• Some experience working in an international NGO with a strong understanding of the humanitarian operating models and development programs / approaches in both regular and relief situations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills;
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time. Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence and negotiate at different levels;
• Excellent communications skills necessary for interaction with the Government of Kenya and negotiating parties;
• Excellent logical and examination skills;
• High degree of integrity, dependability and confidentiality;
• Ability to provide independent advice orally and in writing to senior level management on highly technical matters;
• Good planning and organisation skills.
DURATION OF CONTRACT 2 years Renewable