Afriglobal Group is a conglomerate with business interests in the chemicals distribution, Logistics and healthcare industries. With an impressing turnover of over USD200m per annum, it is one of the fastest-growing business concerns in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Counsel
Job Location: Lagos
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions.
• In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
• Provide legal support to the various internal departments
• Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
• Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
• Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
• The Legal Counsel must be a graduate of an accredited Law School from a reputable institution and must be a graduate of the Nigerian Law School
• A Legal generalist with 5-7 years of working experience working in a corporate legal capacity within a fast-paced, fast-evolving and dynamic environment
• Proven and successful experience creating departmental priorities that align strategic direction of the legal department and the overall business objectives.
• Proven experience in relationship management and a demonstrated ability to lead a legal team and develop talents that subsequently drive value across the business.
• Exceptionally good communication skills and highly collaborative and interactive capacity
• Technologically adept and possess excellent computer skills.