Please check your email .
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Junior Associate Position in the Immigration, Labour and Employment law Business Unit
Education, Qualification and Experience:
• At least A- in KCSE (or equivalent) with at least A- in Mathematics and science subjects and Second Class (Upper) in LLB
• Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with at least 1-2 years’ experience handling matters in the relevant Business Unit
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills
• Good entrepreneurial skills and commercial awareness
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Team player
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Demonstrable skills and knowledge in area of practice
• Ability to manage client relationships and expectations
• Fast learner and ability to meet deadlines
• Integrity, professional ethics