Please check your email .
• Project manage tender/bid submissions from cradle to grave.
• Manage the database of legal panels and bids submitted and database of
those won/lost, as well as supplier numbers.
• Maintain, update and analyse win/loss rate for tender submissions via
• Maintain the entire bid returnables/supporting documents portal.
• Maintain and communicate best practice in relation to bid management.
• Guide fee-earners and BD team on how to prepare a winning bid, meeting
all compliance elements.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete standard bid documents
• Lead support in the management of data related to the tendering/bids
• Ensure the completeness and accuracy of bids
• Arrange and head up kick off meetings with team responding to bids
• Monitors the tender/bids submission process for formatting,
completeness, consistency, and compliance
• Manage database of legal panels and bids submitted
• Manage database of supporting documents for submissions (RFP library)
• Ensure submission documents are completed timeously and are fully
responsive to formal and informal questions posed in the scope of work
and to meet the requirements of the invitation to tender/bid/RFP
• Liaise with Procurement departments, practitioners and partners in the
• Ensure that all necessary paperwork post bid is completed and signed
• Coordinate and arrange delivery of tender / pitch / proposal
documentation and ensure confirmation of delivery
• Support Head of BD Ops and BD Managers in refining and updating
existing pitch/proposal/tender processes
• Responsible for centrally maintaining and communicating all best practice
in relation to bids/tenders
• Support and lead BDCs in best practice re preparation of bids
Desired Experience & Qualification
Knowledge Qualification & Experience
• CF APMP foundation course or equivalent tender qualification
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years of procurement, supply chain, and/or technically
relevant work experience
• Resourceful, self-directed and client-focused.
• Excellent organisation skills and time and priority management ability.
• Proficient with Windows, MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and
PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment with a sense of urgency.
• Analytical and problem solving abilities are key requirements.
• Attentive to detail - methodical, organised, precise, accurate, neat and tidy
• Conscientious approach to work - able to follow a defined process,
completes jobs, plans and sticks to deadlines and perseveres with routine.
• Knowledge of how to submit applications for pitches and tenders.
• Knowledge of how and where to file relevant matter, pitch and tender
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interest and ability to work as a member of an interdependent team
and the ability to make informed judgments and decisions.
• Motivated to maintain open communications with their supervisor and
other members of the Business Development, Marketing &
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications typically received, we are not able to revert to every respondent unless there is interest in your profile.Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application unsuccessful. We thank you for your understanding in this regard.Only SA applicants need apply