Please check your email .
Provide high quality legal services to the firm’s clients, predominantly in relation to Commercial Transactional and Advisory matter
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide high quality legal services to the firm’s clients, predominantly in relation to Commercial Transactional and Advisory matters.
· Conduct own Transactions and assist other advocates and partners in providing advice and representation to the firm’s clients.
· Work in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards contained office handbook and relevant procedures contained in the server and practice management tool.
· Build strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
· Ensure services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs.
· Achieve targets for billing and time recording.
· Take overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
· Develop and maintain good client relationships.
· Carry out duties in a professional manner, comply with relevant professional standards and any requirement set by relevant regulators including the Law Society of Kenya (LSK).
· Develop and maintain the competencies necessary to provide a proper standard of service to clients and maintain a record of professional development.
· Comply with internal procedures and systems of the firm including file and matter management, file audits, client due diligence and time recording.
· Share information, know how and best practice with colleagues.
· Adhere to and promote the firm’s equality and diversity policy.
· Admitted to the Bar as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
· Kenya School of Law – Diploma in Law
· Law Degree (LLB