Legal Counsel required for leading medical concern.
Duties & Responsibilities
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: • Provide legal advice to the various Head Office Departments, manage all Head office contracts, assist the executives with legal support • Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant case law, legislation and regulations to ensure that proactive action is taken in the mitigation of legal risks • Structure, negotiate and draft commercial agreements including lease agreements, shareholders agreements, contracts and opinions • Facilitate training sessions and provide content for education sessions to the business to support the operations on appropriate and relevant legal issues • Contribute to Board reports • Prepare resolutions • Furnishing legal opinions and advice on various areas of the law impacting the Private Health industry within the Corporate/Commercial environment • Advise on structure of corporate deals and actions when and if needed • Maintain the required standard of legal technical knowledge and maintain expertise in Company’s Act, Companies MOI’s, Health Act and related legislation • Liaising with and consulting with and reporting to the Head of Legal • Responding to disputes/complaints from regulatory bodies whilst keeping Head of Legal informed with sufficient detail on all progress • Assist in managing the quality of service provided by external legal advisers • Supporting the implementation of contract management systems
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Admitted Attorney
• Corporate and commercial legal knowledge
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Ability to draft and negotiate legal documentation
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a highly pressured environment
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years post articles, within the corporate environment and/or law firm
• Experience in the drafting and negotiations
• Exposure to company law and contract drafting is essential
• Strong research skills
Should you not be contacted within 14 days from the date of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.