Please check your email .
Our client is within the Financial Services Sector and the role is based in Sandton.
The Group Company Secretary will:
- provide guidance to Directors
- oversee governance requirements
- ensure compliance with JSE listing requirements
- manage the compilation, collation and distribution of meeting packs
- manage Company Secretarial department
The salary on offer for the Group Company Secretary role will be discussed with each candidate that successfully applies.
The Group Company Secretary must:
- be experienced within the financial services sector, specifically have good knowledge of the Banks Act
- knowledge of JSE listing requirements
- have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- legal degree + CIS an advantage
- the role will give preference to EE candidates in line with relevant legislation