Please check your email .
Administrator Level 3 - Trade Mark Changes Department
Our Client is a leading law firm with an international footprint. They are seeking an administrator – level 3 to join their Trade Mark Changes Department.
Our client offers stability, development, growth, an excellent working environment along with a competitive salary package.
· Attending to department diary files
· Opening of new files
· Corresponding with current or previous agents of record
· Corresponding with local and foreign clients
· Corresponding with agents
· Attending to status reports to clients
· Miscellaneous and general correspondence, such as reviewing client queries and/or documents and advising client accordingly
· Preparation of documents signature by clients and for lodgment at the respective Registries
· Updating the internal systems and capturing of data
· Generation of application forms and/or instructing agents on the various trade mark changes
· Following up on long outstanding matters with the Registries and agents
Processing official documents received from the Registries and agents
Knowledge and Experience
· Must be computer literate
· An excellent command of the English language
· Accuracy and eye for detail
· Must be able to work independently as well as being part of a team
· A person who is driven and can meet deadlines
· Must be able to work under pressure
Market Related includng benefits