Our Client is a leading law firm with an international footprint. They are seeking a seeks a dynamic, self-driven individual with demonstrated leadership attributes to become its Chief Operating Officer. As a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the chair of the firm’s executive committee, the Chief Operating Officer is responsible for, and oversees, day-to-day operational and management functions of the firm. The ideal candidate has a minimum of five years’ experience with professional services firms, preferably law firms, has strong business acumen, excellent people skills, outstanding work ethic, and proven financial management and reporting skills.
Our client offers stability, development, growth, an excellent working environment along with a competitive salary package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Chief Operating Officer oversees and directs day-to-day operational and management functions of the firm, including: financial management; personnel; information systems; marketing; facilities management; and administrative policies and procedures.
· Minimum of five years of management, and high-level administrative support, experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, with extensive knowledge of professional services firms, and preferably law firm processes and practices
· Strong financial skills required (preferably Chartered Accountant), and comfortable analysing, interpreting and presenting financial information prepared by appropriately qualified specialists
· Effective organizational, communications and interpersonal skills required
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Team player - “firm first” attitude
· Must work effectively with other motivated professionals in a challenging, fast-paced environment.